I'm tired of baby updates. If you're on Instagram you can follow me @jessicarachelo
- If you're not using Voxer with your girlfriends, you're missing out. It's a walkie talkie app for iphone or android, and it's like having them in the room with you, which is great for us moms!
- I've tried finding any way around it, but it looks like the Sailor and I will be driving from Texas to Cape Cod with all of our kids and the pup. I can only imagine...
- I've been a juicing machine lately! I'm convinced the energy it provides is the only way I'm able to function during the day on 4 hours of sleep.
- Massachusetts has so many exciting family activities, between that and the beach, I'm starting to get really excited to get up there.
- I don't know why they call them the "terrible twos". Three is so much worse.
- Margo is on the mend. The medication and hypoallergenic diapers/wipes are slowly kicking this rash/thrush. I've never been so excited to get back to cloth diapering.
- I still have 25 lbs of baby weight to lose. If it doesn't start coming off soon I'm going to have to take drastic dietary measures, because I refuse to buy a bigger size jeans.
- I've put black matte Hunter boots in my shopping cart on the Nordstrom website four times now. I'm convinced I need them for our new home, but I can't commit to the color choice.
I'm Spring Cleaning this week and shopping for Spring/Summer clothes for all of the girls. I could open a Consignment Shop with all of the girl clothes we go through in this house.
Vote For Us